ad: wmr-1

Jack Gerritsen - ex KG6IRO - gets 7 years

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by G4TUT/SK2022, Sep 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. K1OU

K1OU Banned QRZ Page

Still waiting. Jonathan must be hanging out on channel 19.

2. K1OU

K1OU Banned QRZ Page

His light went off. Figures.

3. K1OU

K1OU Banned QRZ Page

When Bush was elected in 2000, his whole platform was to rid the corruption.  Six years later, and we have Bob Ney, Duke Cunningham, Tom DeLay, Scooter Libby, Bill Frist, and Mark Foley.

Watch Jonathan break out material at least twenty years old and try to avoid answering questions about why his party is so far behind in the polls.

4. K1OU

K1OU Banned QRZ Page

Breaker breaker 1-9, does the WHE have his ears on?

5. W9WHE

W9WHE Ham Member QRZ Page

Here, Jerry, I will indulge you just to see you defend democrat SEXUAL OFFENDERS.

What Rush did was criticize Fox for politicizing his unfortunate condition. Instead of advocating that people vote  for INDIVIDUALS that would vote for his cause, he suggested that an entire party would "crimininalize" research. What Fox essentially said is vote for a "democrat". By politicizing his otherwise legitimate non-profit cause, he has FORFITED his non-profit status, by violating IRS rules against non-profit chairities involvment in polotics. That is the law.  Fox broke the law. He broke IRS rules by using a chairatable cause, which he heads, to advocate the election of a political party.

NOW, JERRY. I HAVE INDULGED YOU. WHERE IS YOUR DEFENSE OF ELECTED LIBERAL'S SEXUAL ASSAULT, RAPE, HARASSMENT AND PARDONING OF THE SAME?

6. K1OU

K1OU Banned QRZ Page

As I previously stated, if they were wrong, they were wrong.  If you would take the time to read what I wrote, you see that, sir.

Per Rush....

"He is exaggerating the effects of the disease," Limbaugh, whose views make Sydney shock jock Alan Jones seem moderate, told his legion of listeners.

"He's moving all around and shaking and it's purely an act ... This is really shameless of Michael J.Fox. Either he didn't take his medication or he's acting."

That is not criticizing, it is ridiculing.  End of story.

How about an answer for this piece? Or do we get to hear about how I made you mad again?

7. W9WHE

Where is the defense of the democrat political SEXUAL OFFENDERS?  Where is the defense of under-age sex, rape and fondling?  Where is the defense, Jerry? I named 11 elected democrat sexual offenders. Not a single defense?

All your bally-hooing....and no defense?
    I thought not.

"End of story", Jerry?
    Where is the defense you promised, Jerry?

Must be that liberal double standard thing.
    Conservatives must defend everyone upon demand. But Liberals never do.  Funny how that works, isn't it?

And liberals wonder why people do not trust them.

YOU started this 'defense" issue, Jerry....now you want to run from your own challenge?

8. K1OU

K1OU Banned QRZ Page

Care to explain Ney, Libby, DeLay, Foley, Frist, Duke Cunningham, and no WMD?

I've asked you SEVERAL times, Jonathan, and you WON"T answer. Instead, you choose to cry like a victim and try to reframe the debate by making it about me.

9. K1OU

K1OU Banned QRZ Page

Judging by the polls, you have the trust issues, sir.

On several occasions, I have asked you about Ney, DeLay, Cunningham, and company, and you either run away or bawl like a baby that I insulted you.

Get over it.

10. K1OU

K1OU Banned QRZ Page

Still waiting....

11. K1OU

K1OU Banned QRZ Page

Typical Republican....ask them an honest question and they will run like Mark Foley to the pages dorm.

12. K1OU

K1OU Banned QRZ Page

No more crap from Jonathan. Talking points from Rush ended twenty minutes ago.

13. W9WHE

"Care to explain Ney, Libby, DeLay, Foley, Frist, Duke Cunningham, and no WMD?"

Sure, Jerry. Happy to.
    Right after YOU explain/defend the sexual atrocities of the 11 elected liberal democrats I named. As soon as you defend them, I will EAGERLY respond to your NEWEST challenge. But as you yourself stated "I asked first". Afterall, what is good for the goose is good for the gander, right?

So, Jerry, Where is the defense of the 11 democrat sexual offenders? Where is the defense of under-age sex, rape, fondling and pardoning? Inquiring minds want to know.

Where is the defense, Jerry?
    You demand and demand. I respond, and yet you REFUSE to do the very same thing you ask of me.

Must be that liberal double standard thing again.

WHERE IS THE DEFENSE, JERRY?
    NO MORE GAMES. NO MORE DUCKING. WHERE IS THE DEFENSE, JERRY?

TIME TO PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

14. K1OU

K1OU Banned QRZ Page

Sir, my grandfather died of Parkinson's disease.

15. K1OU

K1OU Banned QRZ Page

I don't condone what they did, Jonathan. Sin knows no party. It is unfortunate that you are too blind to see that.

I put the question on the table first, Jonathan. And considering your track record, you are in no position to call the plays.

You have insulted my deceased grandfather by justifying Limbaugh's actions. Congratulations, your hypocritical behavior has been exposed once again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.