Jack Gerritsen Arrested

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by AA7BQ, May 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: QSOToday-1
  1. KU2S

KU2S Ham Member QRZ Page

The Boat.

BTW... For what it's worth, my Broadband connection of choice is cable. I'm as much opposed to the concept of BPL as anyone else, but as I said... This thread has nothing to do with BPL. If you want to carp about BPL, then go find a BPL thread.

2. AE7Q

AE7Q Guest

In a fitting bit of justice, Jack Gerritsen celebrated his 69th birthday yesterday (May 9th) in the Federal Bureau of Prisons' Metropolitan Detention Center (MDC) in Los Angeles, California. You can track Jack at the Federal Bureau of Prisons.

More jail info about Jack's brushes with the law is at Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department Inmate Information Center, when he was booked for contempt of court earlier last week.

Both links above take you straight to Jack.

3. W6EM

W6EM Ham Member QRZ Page

Glad I missed it, Reverend. It sank with you on it and your image, suitable for framing, got soaked.

4. KD6HDX

KD6HDX Ham Member QRZ Page

Most prisoners would carve a gun out of a bar of soap...this guy will probably take a bar of soap and carve an HT out of it.  Jack Gerritsen is not crazy, he is mentally ill.  He will now be classified as a recidivist.  I would not stand too close to him since he has been blasphemous in the name of the Lord. The things he said about Pope John Paul, Jesus Christ and God will surely place him on the Rotisserie of Hell:angry: If this human bucket of bilge water ever gets out of jail, I hope somebody kicks the bucket.....

5. W6EM

W6EM Ham Member QRZ Page

This may be of interest:

18 USC Sec. 241. Conspiracy against rights

If two or more persons conspire to injure, oppress, threaten, or intimidate any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege
    secured to him by the Constitution or laws of the United States, or because of his having so exercised the same;............

Reprinted with permission from www.gpoaccess.gov

Lee
    W6EM

6. KB2KAB

KB2KAB Ham Member QRZ Page

[​IMG] Sorry to see that this went so far. But I'm glad that is has come to an end. Hopefully the F.C.C. will start to do some policing in other areas around the country as well.

7. KG6YTZ

KG6YTZ Ham Member QRZ Page

KD6HDX: Well, howdy, Dave!  It's nice see a post from someone whom I've actually heard on the air. [​IMG]

No, we've never had a QSO, but I use the N6USO machine from time to time, particularly in the Tuesday night net, and can reach yours as well.  I've had 146.700 in my scanners for a while.  I even gave it a passing mention in the documentation for a program I wrote to encode the old Bearcat 101 scanner. [​IMG]

For those of you who don't know [and haven't guessed already], KD6HDX is one of the repeater owners who was regularly plagued by Jack.

I DON'T want to know what he's going to use for a rubber duck. [​IMG]

I'd guess that's probably likely.  Just as likely are the odds that, no matter what any judge says, his first act "on the outside" would be to acquire some equipment - somehow he always manages to do so - and disgrace us all with his presence once again.  That would probably last less than an hour.

8. K6LCS

K6LCS Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

>>...The things he said about Pope John Paul, Jesus Christ and God will surely place him on the Rotisserie of Hell...

Well, I don't know about that...the truth is sometimes hard to swallow for some. It is true that the late Pope didn't sufficiently address the church's sex scandal...and he totally ignored women's issues. And many wonder just whose "god" allows truly evil people to be elected to positions of power...

But let's keep the thread on track.

Clint Bradford, K6LCS

9. KG6YKN

KG6YKN Ham Member QRZ Page

How could a guy be doing such of a thing. I am glad that they nabbed that guy. I think that he should receive maximum penalty for his evil deeds [​IMG]

10. w6dce

w6dce Ham Member QRZ Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.