ad: Retevis-1

Jack Gerritsen Arrested

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by AA7BQ, May 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Radclub22-2
  1. WG4STV

WG4STV Ham Member QRZ Page

Yes, I remember having to endure this guy just before the November election. He was very anti-Bush. His messages were about ten seconds long and looped indefinately. I would hear him on the WB6BJM repeater in LA.

2. W6EM

W6EM Ham Member QRZ Page

3. K5GHS

K5GHS Ham Member QRZ Page

Rumor is that hes out on bail as of the 17th.....but only a rumor I overheard on a local repeater today, so who knows.  Perhaps people closer to where he is will find out?

Sounds like he needs to be kept away from radios, just read this thread....sheesh. Didn't even know he was around, but I haven't visited/used LA area repeaters before either, so I wouldn't have known...

Edit: ARRL confirms it on thier website. Not good news for the people this is affecting.......

4. N5VAQ

N5VAQ Ham Member QRZ Page

It's about time! Enough said! [​IMG]

5. W6EM

W6EM Ham Member QRZ Page

This was sent to me on my "messenger" on this site and I couldn't respond.....

I guess I shouldn't respond, but I will.

Free speech?  On a street corner, on your CB radio, go right ahead.

I don't love those in government, either.  That means, I don't support the corrupt, oil-based incumbents any more than you do.

But, I do try to uphold our laws.  Especially those that are here to protect us.  When someone interferes (allegedly) with emergency communications or operations of a public safety agency, they should pay dearly, if convicted.  Because, my friend, one of those transmissions might just prevent someone from receiving the help they need to stay alive.  Murder by radio?  I guess you almost might call it that.........

Lee McVey
    W6EM

Whistleblower, due to fraud, waste and conflict of interest by a United States Department of Energy contractor.  Retaliated against and forced to resign to leave the 'prison.'  After all that, I still love the principles upon which this country was founded.

6. K3SPC

K3SPC Ham Member QRZ Page

Looks like he's out according to the bureau of prisons website.

http://www.bop.gov/iloc2....&Age=69

7. AE7Q

AE7Q Guest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.