ad: l-rl
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
  1. KL7AJ

KL7AJ Ham Member QRZ Page

Greetings, fellow hams. I am proud to annouce that my first techno-thriller novel, Plasma Dreams, is available for early orders on Amazon.com. Official release is February 20, but orders are being processed now. This shameless self-promotion is to give you an opportunity to put a fellow radio amateur on the bestseller list. [​IMG]

Thanks for your support!

Eric.

P.S. I will also be supplying autographed copies as well. Let me know.

2. K8ERV

K8ERV QRZ Member QRZ Page

I'll wait till it comes out on video tape!! [​IMG]

TOM K8ERV Montrose Colo

3. KL7AJ

Well the chances of anyone writing a screenplay for it are pretty slim unless it becomes a bestseller on the booklist first! However, anything's possible, I suppose. [​IMG]

Eric

4. W5LDA

W5LDA Ham Member QRZ Page

Tom

You need to go shave again!  heh!  Also do something with those two little dingleberries under your chin.

5. KL7AJ

6. K8ERV

My wife agrees. You don't want to know what is inside those dingle-berries!! [​IMG]

TOM K8ERV Montrose Colo

7. K8ERV

How about a synopsis? Any sex in it? Pix of Glen? Gotta be something in there worth while!!

Might buy it if it has Vanna's autograph. Who cares about yours?

TOM K8ERV Montrose Colo

[​IMG]

8. KL7AJ

Eeeesh! I guess I've been operating under the false assumption that some of my fellow hams are actually literate. [​IMG] I won't make THAT mistake again.

Eric

9. KL7AJ

Okay. Here's a synopsis. But it's all you get for FREE.

The rest will cost you. [​IMG]

Eric

10. K8ERV

Sounds good. Now just send the last chapter and I won't have to buy the book----

TOM K8ERV Montrose Colo

11. WA4BRL

WA4BRL Ham Member QRZ Page

Last chapter? [​IMG] That 'synposis' read more like the "Reader's Digest" condensed version of the book!

Eric, I hope you laeft a morsel or two for us to discover. [​IMG]

Seriously, though, it does sound quite intriguing. I look forward to reading it.

12. AL2I

AL2I XML Subscriber QRZ Page

S P O I L E R A L E R T DO NOT READ THE SYNOPSIS IF YOU WANT TO ENJOY THE BOOK -- IT GIVES TOO MUCH AWAY!!

13. WA4BRL

WA4BRL Ham Member QRZ Page

Looking for somthing to read while waiting for Eric's book to come out? Go to your local library and check out "The French Atlantic Affair" by Ernest Lehman. It's got plenty of everything: intrigue, sex, and amateur radio! Honest! It's a great read.

Included in the story is what is undoubtedly the best ever one-page testimony to the wonder of amateur radio. Don't miss it.

14. KL7AJ

You only THINK I've revealed something. I'm surprisingly deceptive!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.