ISSUES UPLOADING NETLOOGER FILES TO QRZ

Discussion in 'Community Help Center' started by N0VOX, Jul 23, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
  1. N0VOX

N0VOX XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I recently received a vanity call and all the contacts made on "Netlogger" are uploading to my old call, I updated the end date on my old call and now uploads to QRZ fail to upload--EQSL & LOTW no problem. Both EQSL & LOTW upload straight from Netlogger, but QRZ I have to download my contacts to a ADIF file then upload to QRZ after upload I get message saying "upload successful, but contacts not there and then I get a email to my Yahoo account saying no contacts uploaded. Has anyone else had this or similar problem that was solved ? Below is a copy of the email I get from QRZ (I CHANGED CONTACTS TO XXXXX FOR DISPLAY ) at the top you can see my new call "n0vox and later in the email you can see error failed, because they were being uploaded to my old call, but failed because I have the end time correct. Any help would be appreciated. Thanx, N0vox
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Book: "N0VOX Logbook" (235752)

Import Results:

0 QSO's were inserted
    0 duplicates were replaced
    0 duplicates ignored
    2 errors.
    System Messages:
    Error 1. Error on record: XXXXX de KE0GYA on 2019-07-23 01:06:00.
    You either do not have access to a logbook with the callsign: KE0GYA,
    or the QSOs date/time is outside of the logbooks date range.
    Error 2. Error on record: XXXXX de KE0GYA on 2019-07-23 01:41:00.
    You either do not have access to a logbook with the callsign: KE0GYA,
    or the QSOs date/time is outside of the logbooks date range.

---------------------------------- Notes -------------------------------------

Duplicates are determined when a match exists between the incoming record and an
    existing record in the database where:
    The two callsigns match -and-
    The operating BAND is the same -and-
    The operating MODE is the same -and-
    The QSO DATE is the same -and-
    The QSO Start Time is the same to the minute.
    Duplicate Rules:
    If the duplicate has not yet been confirmed, the incoming record REPLACES the existing one.
    If the duplicate is of a confirmed record, it is IGNORED.

The QRZ Team