ad: Halibut-1

Is there a Mac in your Shack? K6UDA Radio Episode 39

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by K6UDA, Jan 1, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
  1. KK4RXC

KK4RXC XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Incredible support with McLoggerDX. Sometimes in minutes. If you use a Mac, try it. You will not be disappointed.

2. N5XO

N5XO Ham Member QRZ Page

I have been using Mac Logger since version 1....it's fantastic software and of quality to make it worthy of a Macintosh Computer.......Love it and the support is fantastic.

3. KB4MNG

KB4MNG Ham Member QRZ Page

Thanks for a great video! I'm all on board about contributing. I fully understand your hours invested. How do you have thousands invested? I thought youtube was free. Not at all questioning your integrity, just curious and ignorant to this type of media.

4. N1TYH

N1TYH Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I have an iMac in the shack. I'm a devout fan of ACLog by Jeff, N3FJP (so easy to log contacts, upload/download to LOTW/Cluglog/eQSL). So, I run Parallels / Windows 10 on the iMac. However, there are times when I'm doing other things on the Mac and don't want to start up Parallels. So, I use RUMlogNG. I like it and have not had any issues with it. The developer keeps it updated often. I did use it a few times to upload files to LOTW without any issues. RUMlogNG doesn't have CAT control for my FT-900 (only my FT-847), whereas ACLog covers both. I have to manually enter the frequency when using the FT-900 and RUMlogNG together (not a show stopper). Afterwards, I simply export from RUMlogNG and import into ACLog (my main logger).

5. K6UDA

K6UDA XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Well, 2,600.00 for a Sony PMW 160 broadcast camera, $1,000.00 for a Sony Rx100 Camera for B-Roll, $300 for a Zoom multi track audio recorder, $600 for Final Cut Pro + addons, several hundred in Mics, XLR cabling, Blackmagic video recorder converter, lightning, booms, light stands ect.. Plus the stuff I want to review, lots of that I need to buy. That was just last year. More to come. 73 Bob

6. KB4MNG

KB4MNG Ham Member QRZ Page

wow!

7. K4EDT

K4EDT Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I can upload from QRZ to lotw on my mac

8. K0UO

K0UO Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Great job you always have good production s
    see you at Quartz Fest

9. K3FHP

K3FHP XML Subscriber QRZ Page