ad: Alphaant-1

International Crystal (ICM) shutting down

Discussion in 'General Announcements' started by W8AAZ, Mar 11, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
  1. W8AAZ

W8AAZ Ham Member QRZ Page

Just found out that Intenational Crystal Manufacturing in Oklahoma is going out of business in May. It is posted on their website. I would put up the link but I don't know if it is allowed, as it is specifically disallowed in the News forum. Without permission. Looks like we are losing another source of those hard to get rocks. Wonder who is left for us in the business.

2. KM1H

KM1H Ham Member QRZ Page

3. W7UUU

W7UUU Director, QRZ Forums Lifetime Member 133 QRZ HQ Staff Life Member QRZ Page

Wow - now up to THREE threads on this same topic. Why not search first before starting yet another? :confused:

Dave
    W7UUU

4. WA7PRC

WA7PRC Ham Member QRZ Page

There are several manufacturers listed in The RF Cafe: http://www.rfcafe.com/

I've posted this in several threads on the subject...

5. W8AAZ

W8AAZ Ham Member QRZ Page

I did a search W7UUU, there was no post about it when I put this on here. There was a day or so of delay of my post being "moderated" that apparently, no one could see it. That might be a function of this particular forum. Others posted in areas that apparently appear directly.

WF9Q likes this.
  6. WF9Q

WF9Q Ham Member QRZ Page

If you notice he has a "life member" subscription, this empowers him to belittle others.

KD8YQC likes this.
  7. WA7PRC

I haven't noticed that, online or in person.

8. KA9JLM

KA9JLM Ham Member QRZ Page

More like 5 now. :eek:

It must be fake news.

WF9Q likes this.
  9. WF9Q

WF9Q Ham Member QRZ Page

To the left of the post and below the photograph it clearly states life member.

10. WA7PRC

You misunderstood my post. Clarifying, I haven't noticed that Dave belittles others, online or in person. On the other hand...

11. WF9Q

WF9Q Ham Member QRZ Page

Its this post, just in case you did not see it.

12. W7UUU

W7UUU Director, QRZ Forums Lifetime Member 133 QRZ HQ Staff Life Member QRZ Page

No offense was meant. I search QRZ via the "New Posts" function. You clearly do not - and that's fine. But a great many of us use the "New Posts" function and when three to five threads are on the first page for the same topic on a "New Posts" search, it gets to be a bit much.

No need to get annoyed with me. I merely pointed out this topic is already discussed at GREAT LENGTH in numerous other treads and it's really tedious to keep track of them all.

Dave
    W7UUU

N7ANN likes this.
  13. WA7PRC

I saw that post; no belittling. OTOH...

14. WA7PRC

No need for you to apologize or even 'splain. OTOH...

W7UUU likes this.