inquiring a product on swapmeet

Discussion in 'Community Help Center' started by KA1BSZ, Sep 20, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
  1. KA1BSZ

KA1BSZ Ham Member QRZ Page

There is a yaesu ft450d That I wanted to ask the seller about and after logging in the little box on the right says " you do not have enough privileges to post here " ok....so how do I get ENOUGH privileges to post a comment or ask a question?

2. K3XR

K3XR Ham Member QRZ Page

Did you try going to the seller's bio page on QRZ and looking for an email address?

3. KJ4VTH

KJ4VTH Ham Member QRZ Page

4. WB2LBV

WB2LBV Ham Member QRZ Page

You do need to be verified to post in the classified sections, but you can still reply to a seller privately by either using their QRZ-listed email as suggested, or sending them a private message ("Conversation").

5. KA1BSZ

6. KA1BSZ

I
    wanted to ask the seller on the qrz page where it says reply.

7. W7UUU

W7UUU Super Moderator Lifetime Member 133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

It's because you do not have sufficient privileges. Click the link above that KJ4VTH posted.

Or simply PM / Email the seller of the item you want. That's the quickest way

Dave
    W7UUU

K3XR likes this.
  8. W7UUU

W7UUU Super Moderator Lifetime Member 133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

You have three options:

1. PM the seller
    2. Email the seller by looking up his email on his QRZ profile
    3. Follow the steps in the link above to gain privileges to post in the Swap Meet

I hope this helps

Dave
    W7UUU

9. KA1BSZ

the above link where is that?

10. W7UUU