ad: Radclub22-1

( INFORMACIÓN ) 3Y0J, The Bouvet Island DXpedition 2023

Discussion in 'Contests, DXpeditions, QSO Parties, Special Events' started by EA1CS, Mar 5, 2022.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
  1. EA1CS

EA1CS XML Subscriber QRZ Page

2. EA1CS

A pleasure for me Dave...73

3. EA1CS

4. M0WVX

M0WVX Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

That blogspot site has an URL that says 2021, on a page that says 2022, posting updates about dxpedition 2023. Might wanna straighten that out...

N1RBD, K5MO and MM0NDX like this.
  5. EA1CS

6. EA1CS

7. EA1CS

8. EA1CS

9. EA1CS

10. EA1CS

11. EA1CS

12. EA1CS

13. EA1CS

14. N1RBD

N1RBD XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Has anyone heard an official statement as to whether they are using WSJT-X or MSHV? There are reports of them running F/H and not transmitting during the proper slot, leading people to believe they are using MSHV. Then others are saying the improper slots are pirates and the Bouvet guys are using WSJT-X.

Last night I saw tons of calls trying to contact 3Y during both even and odd, but I personally never got a 3Y decode so I couldn't tell one way or the other. I'll wager at least 50% were transmitting blind since they saw the FT8 spot online. Some were even calling CQ on 10.114, including a nationally known well respected ham who shall remain anonymous. :)

So much for the DXCoC.

15. EA1CS

Team says yesterday :

Unfortunately, some callers were not using Fox/Hound. Their QSOs were not logged. As stated previously, please remember that on FT8 mode 3Y0J will always be Fox/Hound