For Sale Inexpensive Panadapters for Select Radios.

Discussion in 'Ham Made Gear' started by KA9MOT, Dec 8, 2016.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. W6MVS

W6MVS Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I've had one of Steve's setups for my IC-7600 since Aug of 2015. Steve was very helpful when I needed to have one of the thin cables replaced and this has been a great investment.

Sorry to hear about your failing health Steve, and the trouble you've been having with eBay. I hope both situations improve for you.

Marcel

2. KI7RNF

KI7RNF Ham Member QRZ Page

Can anyone post a link or send me a copy of the instructions for this panadapter?
    I received one from Steve a while back without link or CD instructions.
    Unfortunately it sounds like he's struggling with health issues and hasn't been able to reply to email.

I have a TS-480 and have the panadapter connected with zadig drivers installed and omnirig working with the hdsdr software.
    The only problem I have is I don't see ANY signals on the panadapter screen even though I can tune fine with the software and the radio in sync.

Thanks

and Steve if you see this I hope you get well soon!
    Ryan KI7RNF

3. VE3TMT

VE3TMT XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Looks good Steve. Best of luck.

Max
    VE3TMT

4. KC9WSE

KC9WSE Ham Member QRZ Page

For those who haven't seen the message on Steve's website he will be down for a while.

As soon as he is able he will be back to selling his panadapters.

Kathy KC9WSE (Steve's cousin not XYL as the message on his site mistakenly notes)

5. KA9MOT

KA9MOT Ham Member QRZ Page

Ryan, send an email to ka9mot@gmail.com and make sure you tell me what radio it is for.

I am working from my phone.

They took my foot, but today we're going to do below the knee, so it may be a few days before you hear from me.

6. KA9MOT

Thank Cuz!

7. VE3TMT

VE3TMT XML Subscriber QRZ Page

You'd have to tap the 1st IF at 69 Mhz. It can be done, but it's not a plug in mod.

Max
    VE3TMT

N9POL likes this.
  8. KA9MOT

Thank you Max!

9. KI7RNF

KI7RNF Ham Member QRZ Page

Steve,
    It was good talking with you, thanks for your help and the link to setup mypanadapter. HDSDR and my TS480 with Omnirig works great, once I got the install instructions everything was up and running in about 20min... Thanks for making such a great product!

cheers,
    Ryan KI7RNF

10. WD8BWW

WD8BWW XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Steve what do you charge for FTDX 5000-3000 and Icom 7600 if you want to you can PM or email me the information.