Inexpensive Panadapters for Select Radios.

Discussion in 'Ham Made Gear' started by KA9MOT, Dec 8, 2016.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-rfparts
ad: l-gcopper
ad: Subscribe
  1. W7UUU

W7UUU QRZ Lifetime Member #133 Life Member Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Just a note of praise for Steve's product and service - top notch on both counts. I used his Panadapter on my FT-950 for over two years without a single hitch (I've since upgraded to an IC-7300 but keep the FT-950 as a dedicated 6m rig). Works really well and he's just super nice to work with should you need any assistance.

Dave
    W7UUU

KA9MOT likes this.
  2. KA9MOT

KA9MOT Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi Dave! Thanks for the good word... again! :)

3. W7UUU

W7UUU QRZ Lifetime Member #133 Life Member Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

You're welcome. Good sellers of good products and services should be commended. There are too many crooks out there.

Dave
    W7UUU

KA9MOT likes this.
  4. KA9MOT

I am looking for a Yaesu FTdx1200 owner who lives close to me so that I can develope a system for the radio.

I can no longer rely on outside testers and I can no longer buy these radios only to sell them at a huge loss (Hundreds of dollars).

If you can provide me a radio, to install the cable on (plug in, no mods) allow me to take pictures and notes about the install and then do several A/B Tests (It will take all day), you will go home with a Panadapter a full belly, too much coffee in your system and I'll talk your ear off if I'm successful.

I have to have the radio here, in my home.

5. K3RW

K3RW Ham Member QRZ Page

I'd love an external panadpter for an ICOM-7200, 706MKIIG, or 7100, or ideally one that does all. Something that would be on an external LCD. Not sure if you coild do something like that.

KK4YPQ likes this.
  6. W9FTV

W9FTV XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Hi Steve, Interested in trying it out on a IC-7300?

KA9MOT and K3RW like this.
  7. VE7BYI

VE7BYI XML Subscriber QRZ Page

don't see the link on the 7600?

Albert

8. KA9MOT

I would love too....someday maybe...

9. KA9MOT

Hi Albert,

I had to discontinue the IC-7600 model because I can no longer get the splitter.

Thanks for asking,

10. WA7PRC

WA7PRC Ham Member QRZ Page