Inexpensive Panadapters for Select Radios.

Discussion in 'Ham Made Gear' started by KA9MOT, Dec 8, 2016.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-rfparts
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-assoc
ad: l-gcopper
  1. KA9MOT

KA9MOT Ham Member QRZ Page

My Panadapter
    I am offering Panadapters for the following radios.

YAESU:
    FT-920
    FT-950
    FT-1000D (Not MP or MK5)
    FT-2000

FTDX-3000/5000 I offer a complete cable setup with instructions for use with the SDRplay SDR Receiver. You must provide the SDRplay.

Kenwood:
    TS-570D or S (You must drill a 1/4 inch hole in the back of the rig to fit a female SMA connector.)
    TS-480SAT/HX

Icom:
    IC-756 Pro II and Pro III (Not Pro) This system works with the IC-7410 with different cable install instructions. Let me know it is for an IC--7410 and I'll make sure you get those instructions.
    IC-7600 Last one and after that, they are gone. I can no longer get the splitters.

I am no longer selling these on eBay.
    eBay has become a nightmare that charges me 10%. Several hams (with the assistance of eBay) have stolen my product.

From now on these are only available on my website. Please bear with me as I try desperately to make my site more presentable. My skill levels are lacking but I don't have the money to pay someone.

http://mypanadapter.com/

HDSDR Screenshot.png

W7UUU and KG5ILR like this.
  2. KA9MOT

I am finished changing my site. For now, it is as good as it gets. For me, it is a major overhaul.
    Hopefully it will be easier for you to maneuver about in.

I can't believe I got the buttons to work! hihi

3. NZ1I

NZ1I Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Unable to get into site. 12/10/16

4. AJ4GQ

AJ4GQ Ham Member QRZ Page

Got on the site just fine and it looks great! Clicked the link above the picture http://mypanadapter.com/
    Everything worked fine except the Contact Me button. Not a problem because your email is readily available.
    I just installed your Panadapter on my FT-950 and love it. You put an excellent package together with superb instructions and are somehow able to sell it at ridiculously low prices. Illegitimi non carborundum.

5. KA9MOT

Thank you Kevin and Hart.

Kevin, please try it again. Let me know if it works for you.

Hart, will you be so kind as to test the Contact Me button again?

Thanks guys!

6. AJ4GQ

AJ4GQ Ham Member QRZ Page

"Hart, will you be so kind as to test the Contact Me button again?" Oooops, the problem is with my Chrome browser configuration. The Button works just fine with IE. Sorry 'bout that.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2016
  7. NZ1I

NZ1I Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Hi Steve, I just checked and it's OK now.
    Thanks for following up!
    73, Kevin NZ1I

8. KA9MOT

Thanks for your help guys. I did some more work. Redid the Home page and added FTDX3000/5000 page.
    I think it looks a little less cluttered, less like a child did it.

9. KA9MOT

Back on eBay we go. You can buy it there or on my website. Up to you.
    Things are just too slow without eBay. I'm just going to have to play their game..... :(

10. WV1Z

WV1Z Ham Member QRZ Page

And they (eBay) know that , which is why eBay will continue to whack you with whatever fees they want.:mad: