Indicator of logbook entries in a callsign's page

Discussion in 'Suggestions and New Feature Requests' started by PA8L, Jan 7, 2022.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-Geochron
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
  1. PA8L

PA8L XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I want to use the search box in the screen below to get to the info on the call I'm searching for and then get an indicator on that callsign's page about possible entries in the log for that callsign. The indicator with the entries ideally is a link to the records of that callsign in the logbook.
    View attachment 865909

At the moment I have to press "Log a NEW contact with <callsign>" to get information about previous QSO's (confusing because no QSO may follow) or I have to type the callsign again in the logbook's search box.

2. KP4SX

KP4SX Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Confusing? No QSO = no QSO in the logbook.

W1DQ likes this.
  3. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

An alternate method, but not necessarily easier, is to open your logbook and enter the callsign (or any portion of it, e.g. A8L) in the Search box.

4. VK3ADZ

VK3ADZ Ham Member QRZ Page

The QRZ logbook is just pages that flash back and forth and do not allow any information to be entered. It's never worked and I have given up on it. No idea how others can use it. I thought it was a technical problem and would be corrected but it never works and never has worked, very frustrating.