For Sale IMD Meter by KK7UQ for PSK31 OOP

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N8FNR, Mar 14, 2019 at 7:35 PM.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
  1. N8FNR

N8FNR Ham Member QRZ Page

Selling my IMD Meter by KK7UQ as I am rarely on PSK31 now. This unique device is long out of production. If you operate PSK31 you will love having this unit.

From the website product description: "The IMD Meter by KK7UQ is by far the best, easiest and most accurate way to monitor your own transmitted PSK IMD. The IMD Meter displays your transmitted BPSK31/63 or QPSK31/63 IMD in real time. There are no connections to your radio, coax or PC. The IMD Meter by KK7UQ is a true stand-alone IMD Meter. The IMD Meter also doubles as a relative HF Field Strength Meter and calibration is approximately 1 dB per unit."

Also included is a copy of the manual and a 6 foot power cable with Powerpoles. The unit is sold as is but is fully functional and works as expected. I am the original owner. The unit has only been used in a non-smoking environment.

$100.00 with free shipping to the USA only via USPS and insurance. I will provide a USPS tracking number immediately after I ship it. Any questions please give me a call or text at 313-409-0152. Paypal or USPS money order only.

Zack Schindler N8FNR

Attached Files:

• IMD.jpg
      IMD.jpg
      File size:
      683.1 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2019 at 7:43 PM
    KC1BMD and KX1MAD like this.
  2. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.