ad: TiltPlate-1

Images still showing but deleted??????

Discussion in 'Community Help Center' started by M6ENS, Aug 2, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
  1. M6ENS

M6ENS Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi, after updating my profile. Ive been notifiying my profile but some look-up stations have told me that im showing blank squares with the X in the corner, how do i totally delete these images ..i dont want a profile full of these blank squares. Rgs Dave M6ENS

2. N6QIC

N6QIC Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Hello Dave,
    There is nothing wrong with your bio page. All images are displaying will no blank squares. What they are seeing is a problem with there browser, not your bio page.

I am using Google Chrome and all is displayed correctly. Tell them to try a different browser.

help1.jpg help2.jpg

help3.jpg help4.jpg

PD5SJO and KN7S like this.
  3. PD5SJO

PD5SJO QRZ Staff, Moderator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Volunteer DX Helper QRZ Page

No problems found. Everything is oke. Thanks Lisa.

N6QIC likes this.
  4. N6QIC

Your Welcome Jan,
    Nice to se you, hope all is well with you and the family.

Ok, have a great day.
    Lisa

5. M6ENS

Sorry to be a pain, ive just updated a few things on my page, and cant get rig of the image showing the red display computer screens image, i have deleted but on checking my page it still remains, would someone care to just do their magic again for me..regards as always ..Dave M6ENS

6. N6QIC

Hello Dave,

Deleting pictures from the Server
    Login, and Select "Edit", Select "Add or edit your pictures and QSL images" double click
    on the picture that you want to delete, select "Delete Image". Click done when finished then done once more.

Deleting a picture from your QRZ page.
    Login, and Select "Edit", Select "Add or edit your biography text, fonts, etc."
    Place the cursor on your page over the picture and click once to select it, now hit your delete key.
    When you are finished click "Save" and then click "Done".

You can also restore any previous version of your page.
    help1.jpg

Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
  7. M6ENS

Hi Lisa, thanks for your advice, the issue is that i dont have the image showing in any of my edit sections, but on refreshing the page to view my final overall look, its still there...

8. M6ENS

Scrap that !!!! its now gone, lol...must be my browser. Thanks everyoe.

N6QIC likes this.
  9. N6QIC

Ok glad you got it figured out. If you are using Firefox some have reported issues when editing there bio page with the Firefox browser. You may want to try Google Chrome if you have trouble with a browser.

10. N7EKU

N7EKU Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi,

You probably need to force a complete refresh of the page. For Firefox:

You can reload web page(s) and bypass the cache to refresh possibly outdated or corrupted files.

• Hold down the Shift key and left-click the Reload button
    • Press "Ctrl + F5" or press "Ctrl + Shift + R" (Windows,Linux)
    • Press "Command + Shift + R" (Mac)
    Cheers,

Mark.