I'm tired.

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by Guest, Feb 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
  1. NZ3M

NZ3M XML Subscriber QRZ Page

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (KC9ECI @ Feb. 09 2004,18:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'm tired of all the petty little attitudes and the snotty people. It is a damn shame that so few can ruin things for so many. It isn't the new people coming into ham radio that ruin things, it's the old timers that constantly make discouraging comments. Quit ragging on us about it, we didn't ask for it.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    This is all internet stuff. Put down the mouse, pick up a mic or key, and get on the air. It will all be gone.

Dave

2. K2DCA

K2DCA Ham Member QRZ Page

ECI,

Calm down, have some dip.

3. W5JO

W5JO Ham Member QRZ Page

And if I should live to be the last leaf on the tree
    let them laugh as I do now,
    at the old foresaken bough
    where I cling.

73 Jim
    de W5JO

4. K0RGR

K0RGR Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Don't get discouraged, Tom. Even a lot of the folks taking potshots at you really believe that they are doing what's best for ham radio. I suppose we all do. P.S.- some of the strongest supporters of additional priveleges for Techs are older Extras, according to CQ's survey. We're afraid there won't be anybody to talk to in a few years if we don't make changes.

If you can't get on HF, you do have access to some great repeaters over there around Galesville - been through there many times. The .97 in LaCrosse is linked to the .745 over here in Viking land. Please drop in for a beverage next time you're over our way!

5. XV2PS

XV2PS Ham Member QRZ Page

ECI, I think that like in life, some people (even good ones) sometimes make it uncomfortable for the others. You cannot avoid this. Did it never happened a firefighter to dream seeing his mother in law in the haze?

Apparently you got a specific bad experience like we all get. Does not mean people won't help you or me.
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.