Wanted Im looking for a descent pair of headphones either cheap or free

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KN4IZW, May 18, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
  1. KN4IZW

KN4IZW Ham Member QRZ Page

im wanting headphones for my Icom IC-r75 anything is better then what I have now which is none thanks and 73

2. WB2WIK

WB2WIK Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Our local "Goodwill" and "Salvation Army" stores often have pretty good headphones for $2-$4.

Have you tried those?

3. KN4IZW

KN4IZW Ham Member QRZ Page

yeah I have nothing that are in working order I still go once a week to look love thrift stores

4. W7UUU

W7UUU Super Moderator Lifetime Member 133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

That's what I would try. TONS of good cheap headphones at thrift stores on a regular basis.

Of course, for "descent" headphones, I'd want something with a pretty high underwater rating :rolleyes:

Dave
    W7UUU

5. N8PC

N8PC Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

local wal mart under $20.00

6. WD0BCT

WD0BCT Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Look for the JC rating. Jacques Cousteau.

7. N4MU

N4MU Ham Member QRZ Page

Of course the descent could be the other way so you'll need headphones that can be reset to local baro pressure below FL180.

8. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.