SOLD Icom R75 with S-AM

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N4CY, Feb 1, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
  1. N4CY

N4CY Ham Member QRZ Page

For Sale is a Icom R75 it is one of the good ones with S-AM, it has the optional UT-106 DSP and a added
    Kiwa Synchronous Detector. There are two optional Filters that were added, FL272 2.4 kHz and FL222 1.8 kHz (both of those are selling in the used market for $100 each). The R75 also has the optional Carrying Handle. I have the original instruction Manual, however the cover has a few stains on it. I do not have the original box.

Also the Second IF Filter FL-23 (15 kHz) was changed to a (6 kHz). The Third IF Filter CFWS450E 15 kHz was changed to CFWS450IT 6 kHz. I have these changes documented and made up a sheet showing the changes and how the filters are programmed. The Wall Wart is one of the transformer types, not one of the noisy switching types that was furnished on the later models.

The R75 is in very good condition, works great and is most likely is one of a kind with the optional add-ons and the modifications to the factory filters, which are copies of the Kiwa modifications.

It is a great little radio; I am asking $600 which includes shipping to the buyer. I will take PayPal.

If interested please contact me off list at everettsharp@aol.com

Everett N4CY

Attached Files:

W2CQ and KE9OL like this.
  2. N4CY

N4CY Ham Member QRZ Page

SOLD

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.