ad: ProAudio-1

For Sale Icom, Kenwood, Yaesu, Uniden, MFJ, Jetstream, more items

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K2CB, Mar 15, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Subscribe
  1. K2CB

K2CB Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

The Icom IC-207H has been sold.

The Kenwood SP-820 has been sold.

2. KC2JMS

KC2JMS Ham Member QRZ Page

Eric
    I'm interested in the 450, and maybe a HT or mobile, I have to go over your extensive list. I have a few questions.
    1 Are you open to a cash pickup at your QTH or somewhere nearby, I am leary of sending cash to a stranger and hoping for a radio to show up in tact and in working condition. If so I would like to see the radio in operation. Skype or FaceTime maybe
    2 My wife and I are traveling to Delaware on the 24th (March). Would you be willing to wait until then.
    Regards
    Joe Sacco
    KC2JMS

3. AB2GI

AB2GI Ham Member QRZ Page

4. K2CB

Reply sent via email.

5. K2CB

Yes,it is still available at the moment.

6. AB2GI

AB2GI Ham Member QRZ Page

can u give me phone number and best time to call? my contact 716 208 1454 8 to 5 work phone....call anyday, except thurs friday this week.........i have office meetings all day............ will postal money order be ok? interesyed in ken 450s

7. K2CB

My number is (609) 713-3742. I believe I included at the bottom of the original post. You can reach me at anytime. I will try and catch you shortly. Postal money orders are fine.

Eric
    K2CB

8. K2CB

The Jetstream JT220M transceiver has been sold.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2017
  9. K2CB

The Icom IC-746 HF/VHF transceiver has been sold.

10. K1CRG

K1CRG Ham Member QRZ Page

Der Sir,
    I'm interested in the desk mike for the Kenwood MC80, I'm building my Shack.
    l have a Kenwood ts430s. Old but still kicking well. So if you still have it, I'd like to
    buy it. Please let me know , How and where to send your money. My call sign- K1CRG,
    my e-mail, charles.giese@yahoo.com, Tel. 540-330-2884. I'd like to get more of the
    Kenwood equipment , but not enough money for all. I got to start with the mike.
    73 K1CRG,
    Charlie Giese

11. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.