ad: dxeng

Sale/Trade Icom ID-51a VHF/UHF D-star handheld

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W4CDK, Jul 16, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: l-gcopper
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-rfparts
  1. W4CDK

W4CDK Ham Member QRZ Page

I have an excellent condition Icom ID-51a VHF/UHF D-star handheld for sale or for trade. It includes the standard charger and rapid desktop charger, as well as a 32gb sd card installed in it. It also comes with the stock antenna and battery and it comes with a second 1800mah extended battery pack also. I also have the RT Systems software for it, but I cannot let my only USB data cable go as I need it for my 880h's (I bought the software only from RTS for this handheld because I already had the cable). I'm not 100% sure if I still have the factory original box or not, I'll try to find it. Asking $300 shipped to the lower 48, or will consider trades for Icom 880h or 5100, or Yaesu FTM-100 or FTM-400. Obviously on the 5100 or the FTM-400, I'd add some cash on my end to even up the deal. I would also consider a Connect Systems CS800 UHF mobile DMR rig, possibly other DMR mobiles. May consider other trades also.
    IMG_2341.JPG

2. WQ4W

WQ4W XML Subscriber QRZ Page

How old?

3. W4CDK

W4CDK Ham Member QRZ Page

It's not the anniversary or the plus editions, just the standard 51a. I received it a couple months ago second hand from the original owner so I don't know an exact age. The batteries still hold a great charge and the radio functions 100%. I just need a new mobile radio for my truck more than I need another handheld at the moment.

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.