ad: vanity

SOLD Icom ID-5100A

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by AE2S, Mar 10, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
  1. AE2S

AE2S QRZ Lifetime Member #101 Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

I bought this rig for my truck and another for my shack. There are no DStar repeaters in my area so I'm selling the one from my truck and keeping the one from my shack.
    2M/440 DStar with a really big control head that's easy to see.

Works as it should, full power out and hits all my local repeaters with no problem.

Screen still has protective film on it but the film is getting a little tired. Probably time to peel it off.

Comes with uncut power cord, remote cable, microphone, control head, main radio and manual.

Price is $325.00 Shipped CONUS only.

PayPal preferred or a Postal money order is fine (A personal check will have to clear first).
    Or cash if you're local, I would be more than happy to demo the radio to a serious buyer!

Contact me via email: MYCALL@ARRL.net or Stephen@MYCALL.net

Thanks for looking! Steve - AE2S

IMG_3011.JPG IMG_3015.JPG IMG_3016.JPG IMG_3017.JPG IMG_3018.JPG

2. AE2S

The firmware has been updated to the latest version.

3. K1DJB

K1DJB Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi. Does this radio have the bluetooth option installed? Does it come with the mounting bracket?
    Thanks!

4. AE2S

Radio has been SOLD.
    Thank you Fred and QRZ.

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.