SOLD Icom ID 31 A Plus

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KN4NUL, May 25, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
  1. KN4NUL

KN4NUL Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello,

I have a Icom ID31 A Plus that I bought October 2018 (openbox) from Gigaparts.

I won’t spend a ton of time explaining the radio. Basically I bought it as a cheap entry into D-Star (Paired with an Openspot it works really well for that).
    The radio is cosmetic 10/10 and functional 10/10.
    D-Star wasn’t for me and my local VHF/UHF repeaters are dead so now I am trying to move into HF which is why I am selling the ID31.

Sale for $200 including shipping within the US. PayPal is my preferred method of payment. My email is b.goetz.us@gmail.com . Email preferred.
    Trade an option. Like I said trying to move to HF.

73, Benjamin

Attached Files:

KB8GFF likes this.
  2. KC2DMH

KC2DMH Subscriber QRZ Page

Hi Benjamin,
    I have a SWAN 350B, 80-10 meter xcvr I would be willing to trade. It is analog dial readout, with a sweep tube final. The power supply is 120VAC. It comes with a mic, and the original manual. I would also cover shipping to you. Let me know what you think. 73, Roy, KC2DMH.

3. KN4NUL

Hi Roy,

I appreciate the offer, to be honest with you not exactly what I had envisioned though. I would like to keep it open a little longer. I do also realize that it might require the trade and some money on my part to get closer to what I was looking for. I am just getting started in HF so I am looking for something maybe a little more beginner friendly.

Regards and 73,
    Benjamin

KC2DMH likes this.
  4. KN4NUL

Memorial Day sale:
    Price reduced to $185 including shipping today and tomorrow

5. KB8GFF

KB8GFF Ham Member QRZ Page

Email sent

6. KN4NUL

SOLD

KB8GFF likes this.
  7. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.