ad: w5yi

SOLD icom IC756 non pro

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KC1AJR, Apr 15, 2019 at 1:25 AM.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
  1. KC1AJR

KC1AJR Ham Member QRZ Page

Looking to sell or trade. $650 or trade for ic7100, ic7000, ft857, ft817 or similar need something for mobile/portable operations.
    with that being said the unit is in excellent operating condition, the 1 flaw is a small hairline crack on faceplate, I will include an extra faceplate if you wanna swap it. included in the deal is the ic756, hand mic, extra faceplate and a nice little power supply with plenty of juice to use the radio. I dont not have a factory icom power cord. also all sales are final no returns due to parts swappers. the radio can be heard on air as well. thank you and 73's!
    20190407_091251.jpg 20190414_200947.jpg 20190414_201032.jpg 20190414_201002.jpg

N0CEL and KE9OL like this.
  2. N0CEL

N0CEL Ham Member QRZ Page

GE! I guess just buying the "Display" is out? Seriously though, I LOVE my blue-lined display. Would you consider selling just the 756? I will check back here. TY and have a great evening. Carl de NØCEL

3. KN4DXD

KN4DXD Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I have an 857d with a new
    head on it I would be interested my email is good on here

73's KN4DXD

4. KC1AJR

i believe someone sells a kit to replace the display with an led unit, couple hardware mods, but i do have an extra display but i am unsure if it works or not and currently do not have a way to test it

5. KC1AJR

Moderator please mark as sold thanks all!

6. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.