For Sale ICOM IC-W32A Dual Band/Dual Receive Portable

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W0GMM, Jul 31, 2016.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
  1. W0GMM

W0GMM Ham Member QRZ Page

>>> Icom IC-W32A Dual Band UHF/VHF Transceiver. With 2 batteries that have worked fine for my use.. Includes Icom BC-601 Desk Charger. Installed metal belt clip. This is part of my HT Collection. Great contacts through the local central MA repeaters. Very clean package from a non smoking operator and used very little (see pictures) I am 70 years old and take very good care of my radio equipment..This radio is a hard to find model expecially in this condition PICTURES ON REQUEST
    The Icom IC-W32A Dual-Bander has impressive alphanumeric and memory display. Independent tuning knobs and back-lit display and keypad are also featured. The transceiver's two dials are used for independent tuning of the VHF and UHF band. This conveniently allows independent adjustment of either band. With ICOM's exchange function you can assign VHF/UHF tuning and volume to either knob.
    Price is 185.00 for the complete package including shipping to US lower 48..PayPal, Cashier's Check or Postal Money Order

Attached Files:

N4EYZ likes this.
  2. KC0NDR

KC0NDR Ham Member QRZ Page

I am very interested!! Can you send more pictures to me at kc0ndr@yahoo.com.

Thank You,
    Roger
    KC0NDR

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.