Icom IC-V8000 75W mobile 2m

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by kc0wxb, Dec 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
  1. kc0wxb

kc0wxb QRZ Member

Excellent radio. It was lightly used as a mobile for about 6 months with very low transmit time. Just checking into nets once in a while, and the like. I'm selling it to help finance another purchase.

Asking $150, double boxed and to your door in the continental US. I prefer paypal, but can work with a money order.

It does not come with the power cable, or the mounting bracket (my wife went into labor the weekend I traded in my car - left behind everything but the radio, including the antenna!). It does come with the original box, the original stick-on mic hook (unused), and an extra fuse. All pictured below.

The radio is a pleasure to use. 75 watts gives it a nice extra kick, and it is really easy to program once you get the hang of it. The unit has a definite heavy duty feel. It's built solid. Also, you can change the display to either amber to green, which I thought was pretty neat.

Can get all the info here (and there's reviews all over the 'net)

http://www.icomamerica.com/en/products/v8000/

Thanks for looking! My email is current on my profile. Feel free to ask any questions.

-Bill / KC0WXB

------------------

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. kc0wxb

kc0wxb QRZ Member

SOLD pending payment

SOLD pending payment.

Thanks!

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.