SOLD Icom IC-R8600 Wideband Receiver

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KC1UA, Jan 18, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
  1. KC1UA

KC1UA Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I am selling my Icom IC-R8600 wideband receiver. I just don't have time to use it in the manner that it deserves. If you are reading this you are likely familiar with its extensive features, if not information can be found at http://icomamerica.com/en/products/amateur/receivers/r8600/default.aspx . This receiver is in excellent condition. It was purchased in September of 2018 from HRO in Salem NH. The receipt is included in the photos. It will include box, manuals, power cable, receipt, and some extra adapters and cables. Receiver will be double-boxed for safe shipping.

I would strongly prefer to sell this to a US based buyer but I will consider international shipping as a second option. You will be responsible for all shipping costs, duty, etc. incurred as a result.

Price: $1900 plus shipping, which will vary based on method, destination, and buyer's choice of amount of insurance to carry.

Payment: PayPal from a confirmed address is preferred. Or you can pre-pay with USPS Money Order only. Any other type of money order or bank check will be returned and the 8600 will be relisted for sale.

Shipping: I would prefer to ship via UPS Ground, but I will ship USPS Priority Mail if you insist. Again shipping charges will be based on your location and the amount of insurance you choose to carry.

Please contact me preferably via email at scan-ne at comcast dot net with questions. Thanks for looking!

IMG_1352.jpg IMG_1353.jpg IMG_1354.jpg IMG_1356.jpg IMG_1357.jpg IMG_1358.jpg IMG_1359.jpg IMG_1360.jpg IMG_1362.jpg

KG4OOZ, KB3ZZJ and KE9OL like this.
  2. KC1UA

I have offered a price of $1800 shipped to two people inquiring so I will offer the same publicly here. Also, I have confirmed via Icom America that the warranty IS transferable.

This updated price will be for US buyers only. Thanks again for looking.

KG4OOZ likes this.
  3. KC1UA

Sale pending.

4. KC1UA

This receiver has been sold. Thanks to all that inquired.

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.