SOLD ICOM IC-R75 Receiver s/n 2201037

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KO5V, Mar 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
  1. KO5V

KO5V XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I have too many radios, so I'm thinning the herd a bit. This one just doesn't get used too often.

This receiver is in very good condition and works well. Yesterday, I tested it on 20M, 40M and 80M with my Elecraft XG2 signal generator @ 50uV. The S-meter indicates S9 on all 80M and 20M, and one tick below S9 on 40M (could be the XG2??). I also listened to WWV at 5Mhz and 10Mhz - although due to either my current crummy antenna situation, or marginal propagation, the signals were not very strong. The voice announcements sounded natural when tuned exactly on frequency.

I bought this radio used, about 3 years ago, and I had to replace the tuning encoder. The replacement encoder was evidently for an ICOM transceiver, and the connector to the PC board was slightly different, so the new encoder had to be spliced to the existing encoder's connector. That was done properly, and the rig tunes as it should.

It has the UT-106 DSP, but there are no additional filters. It comes with the manual and the AD-55S power supply. I do not have the original box.

I'm asking $350.00. shipped CONUS, payment by PayPal.

Please email me: ko5v at arrl dot net , or PM me here.

Thanks for looking & 73, Jim KO5V (XG2 not included! ;) ) HPIM0502.JPG

2. KO5V

KO5V XML Subscriber QRZ Page

The radio had been sold. Thanks!

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.