SOLD Icom IC-PW1 Amplifier

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K8IDX, Dec 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. K8IDX

K8IDX Ham Member QRZ Page

The amp puts out full rated power. Cosmetically it is about an 8 out of 10 with minor scratches and flaws to the finish but no deep scratches or major damage. The only issue is one of the 4 antenna switching relays has marginal contacts but the other 3 work fine. The amp has no other problems. Since it is not perfect i decided to sell it for $1300.00 plus shipping. This is a great amp and the antenna relays are easy to replace altbough I never bothered because the amp is perfectly usable as it is. If you have an icom radio you will love this amp. It's like having a 1kw radio with fully automated band switching etc.
    This is a very good deal for an amp that cost roughly 5000 dollars new. I have and will include the original factory manual and boxes. The manual is in near mint condition. 20181228_195627.jpg 20181228_195657.jpg 20181228_195627.jpg

Last edited: Dec 29, 2018
    KU3X, KG4BFR, W6GH and 3 others like this.
  2. HK1X

HK1X XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Paul, good afternoon, your QRZ email working?

3. KE0SYB

KE0SYB Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Afternoon, do you take pay-pal? if so I am interested. my QRZ email is good. Can you send pictures of back of amp?

Last edited: Dec 29, 2018
  4. K4GNX

K4GNX Ham Member QRZ Page

5. K6YE

K6YE Ham Member QRZ Page

If not sold. I'll take it.

Semper Fi,

Tommy - K6YE
    D

6. K8IDX

K8IDX Ham Member QRZ Page

The pw-1 has been sold.
    SOLD SOLD SOLD

7. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.