For Sale ICOM IC-AT500 AUTO TUNER

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KE6FQC, Nov 9, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: l-assoc
  1. KE6FQC

KE6FQC Ham Member QRZ Page

Helping a friend clean out for health reasons: Many items gone, more coming, pls watch my ads for a week or so. I apologize for the length here but this is a big ticket item (but not here). Here is an Icom automatic tuner pulled from his garage. Look at all the pictures. After reading this you will know what I know about this unit. The top cover shows some rub marks and a couple strips of tape residue. The cover also has only 2 screws installed in the rear allowing the lid to hinge open. Don't know why. Inside looks very clean and no caked on dust was seen. It appears well cared for. The motors for band switching and capacitor drivers all ran quietly. The front lights all were operational. The rear has a good amount of tarnish but does not appear to be rusty anywhere. The four antenna connectors aren't stripped, they all accepted a pl259 ok. (see the manual for band specific connection) The dc cord is included. No ac cord and no manual. Reading the manual online, apparently it will work with SOME non-Icom rigs. You should download the manual because it got pretty technical. AS THIS UNIT WAS NOT FULLY TESTED, IT IS BEING SOLD AS IS FOR A DEEPLY REDUCED RATE (FROM WHAT I'VE SEEN) AND THE BUYER AGREES THIS IS A NO RETURN SALE. IT'S PACKED AND READY TO SHIP VIA UPS GROUND. $325.00 SHIPPED LOWER 48 ONLY. PAYPAL PREFERRED, BUT WILL CONSIDER USPS M.O. NO MSG HERE, PLS USE EMAIL KE6FQC@VERIZON.NET
    TNX FOR READING.

Attached Files:

• at1.jpg
      at1.jpg
      File size:
      640 KB
      Views:
    • at2.jpg
      at2.jpg
      File size:
      474.2 KB
      Views:
    • at3.jpg
      at3.jpg
      File size:
      1,012.6 KB
      Views:
    • at4.jpg
      at4.jpg
      File size:
      412.7 KB
      Views:
    • at5.jpg
      at5.jpg
      File size:
      310.8 KB
      Views:
    • at6.jpg
      at6.jpg
      File size:
      406.3 KB
      Views:
    • at7.jpg
      at7.jpg
      File size:
      777.5 KB
      Views:
  2. KE6FQC

KE6FQC Ham Member QRZ Page

HE WANTS THINGS GONE. PRICE NOW ON TUNER IS $250 SHIPPED.

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.