SOLD Icom IC-9700 VHF/UHF all-mode + triplexer

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KG6TR, Aug 5, 2019.

Tags:
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
  1. KG6TR

KG6TR Ham Member QRZ Page

I bought this new from HRO two months ago. Radio has seen light use in my smoke-free home. Fabulous radio, but I have recently gotten the Motorola bug and am not using the features of the 9700 to their fullest.

Original box, original accessories (PowerPoles installed on the power cable), and a Diamond MX-300N triplexer which is a perfect match for the 9700.

$1500 shipped/insured in the CONUS. Paypal is fine.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. VE7KED

VE7KED Ham Member QRZ Page

Email sent

3. VE7KED

Btw everyone be careful. A scammer is sending unsolicited messages to those responding to this ad from
    n8tl5135@gmail.com impersonating N8TL offering "his" 9700 for sale. That account is not verified and is believed to be a scammer.

NZ4X likes this.
  4. KG6TR

Just to be clear, N8TL is not selling this radio - I am (KG6TR). That person (Raymond Lau - n8tl5135@gmail.com) sent me an email this morning as well in response to a radio wanted ad I placed. He is a scammer. I'm not ;-)

5. VE7KED

This should be marked as sold now. I have paid for the radio.

Mike

6. KG6TR

SOLD SOLD SOLD

7. VE7KED

Radio received as described. Good seller fast next day shipping.

Thanks again for the smooth transaction!

Mike

8. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.