ad: QSKLLC-1

Canceled Icom IC-91AD

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KA3MTT, Mar 16, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: DLSpec-1
ad: Left-2
  1. KA3MTT

KA3MTT Ham Member QRZ Page

I have acquired a new hotspot and DSTAR radio. Have no need for the 91 at this point. This handheld has full FM analog VHF/UHF capabilities, as well as DSTAR VHF, UHF capabilities. Complete spec info, as well as original manual can be downloaded from the Owners section of the manufacturers website.

This radio is in EXCELLENT working condition, and has always been in a non-smoking environment. I last charged the battery 4 days ago, and it ran for 29 hours on a simplex frequency with normal receive and transmit intervals.

Included is the handheld, stock antenna, and original manufacturer wall-wart charger. This will absolutely work to all specs upon arrival. Due to parts scammers, no refunds offered. Price is $225 shipped to lower 48 states and I accept PayPal, money order or cashiers check. Figured I would offer here before it goes to eBay.

If additional images are preferred, don't hesitate to contact me using my callsign at Yahoo.

Attached Files:

VE5RH likes this.
  2. KA3MTT

KA3MTT Ham Member QRZ Page

This may be removed. Is now on eBay.

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.