For Sale Icom IC-910H

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W9PW, Oct 31, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-2
  1. W9PW

W9PW Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Radio: IC-910H
    Included: Manual, Hand Mic (HM-12), Dust Cover from "Elite Covers", 8 foot power cable with Anderson Power Pole connectors, Diamond Duplexer (MX-72N), The Nifty Mini-Manual, Original box.
    Serial Number: 1054
    Installed Options: CR-293 High Stability Crystal and a single UT-106 DSP Unit
    Price: $1400.00, buyer pays for shipping via UPS.
    Additional Information:
    I am the original owner and this was kept in a non-smoking environment. The front and back manual is slightly dirty, but the rest is clean. This radio is extremely clean with no scratches. I had the radio sent to SAR (ICOM Service Center) on 7/19/2011 for check-up and it properly operated in all functions and is in excellent condition (I have the receipt to verify). SAR also installed the CR-293. It does not have the UX-910 option
    Payment: Paypal or USPS Money Order.
    email: dgroover1957@yahoo.com
    Let me know if you have any questions.
    IC-910H Front.jpg IC-910H Manual.jpg IC-910H Mic & Power.jpg IC-910H Back.jpg IC-910H Bottom.jpg IC-910H Cover.jpg

KG4OOZ likes this.
  2. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.