SOLD Icom IC-910H VHF/UHF/Satellite Transceiver

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by WB7RBN, Apr 17, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: DLSpec-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. WB7RBN

WB7RBN Ham Member QRZ Page

I have a late serial number (06xxxxx) Icom IC-910H VHF/UHF All Mode plus Satellite transceiver. It is original without the 1.2 GHz module, DSP’s or TCXO. Included is the original box, manual, hand mike and power cable with Anderson Power Poles. It has the carrying handle and side feet installed. I bought a Diamond Model MX-72N Diplexer to use with the radio which I will also include. I bought this radio from a non-smoking silent key estate and I have used it for accessing local repeaters, operating simplex and working the FM cube satellites using a homemade dual band vertical dipole from here at my winter home in Arizona. The radio is in very good to excellent condition and everything works as it should. I would rate it a 9 out of 10. I'm a non-smoker. Only reason for selling it is I am in an antenna restricted HOA and therefore unable to put up an antenna to take full advantage of the radio’s capabilities. I will ship it double boxed for $875. PayPal preferred. Due to parts swappers it is sold “AS IS” with no returns or refunds. I can be reached at the email on my QRZ page. Jim

DSCN0881.JPG

WV1Q, N3GY and TB2FCN like this.
  2. WB7RBN

WB7RBN Ham Member QRZ Page

Sold to Al, WV1Q. Thanks, Al.

Jim

WV1Q likes this.
  3. WV1Q

WV1Q XML Subscriber QRZ Page

You Welcome and Thanks for a fast turnaround! 73 Jim

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.