Sale/Trade Icom ic-9100 HF/VHF/UHF/D-star module/sm-30 microphone/Hand Microphone

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KM6EVP, Jan 11, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
  1. KM6EVP

KM6EVP Ham Member QRZ Page

I have an Icom ic-9100 with Dstar module (NO 23 cm module) and an Icom sm-30 microphone with 3k roofing filter (IC-FL431) for trade. I am looking for a late serial # Icom 7600 with matching speaker and microphone in excellent condition as I have my Icom 9100. I am the original owner and I have all boxes and docs, let me see what you got? Prefer not to ship (If so will be at your expense, USA only), local within 200 miles from Fresno California.

IMG_1060.jpeg IMG_1936.jpg

KK4CUL, K5MTY and K4LIX like this.
  2. N2MKT

N2MKT XML Subscriber QRZ Page

How much would you sell it for?

3. KM6EVP

I have no price set, I will wait if someone has what I am asking for. If not then I will set a price for it. Thank you

4. KD6DKH

KD6DKH Ham Member QRZ Page

I have a Yaesu FTDX 3000

5. KM6EVP

Thank you for the offer, but I would like to see if I get an Icom 7600. Dont take me wrong, I would like to own a ftdx3000 as well (I own a ftdx1200 that I really love), but you will have to put extra with your trade! Too early to start accepting other offers at the moment. Keep watching I might put a price or trade for something else if no 7600 comes in my way. Thank you again.

6. KD6DKH

KD6DKH Ham Member QRZ Page

I have a Yaesu MD 200 mic and a QJE 50 watt power supply. What are you looking for?
    Fred

7. KM6EVP

Well, after 1000+ views I have not get any trades yet. Let me see what is up there with the cash/trade offers.... be reasonable and make me an offer I would not resist! :)

8. KI4BEA

KI4BEA XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Do you still have the 9100?

9. KM6EVP

Yes.

10. KI4BEA

KI4BEA XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Sorry, just saw no 23 cm module. So will have to pass.

11. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.