For Sale Icom ic-9100 HF/VHF/UHF/D-star module/All Opt-Filters 6k-3k

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KD2ABX, Feb 15, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. KD2ABX

KD2ABX Ham Member QRZ Page

Up for sale is my Icom IC-9100 with optional UT-121 D-Star module (In Box). Come with all optional Icom filters. Both 6khz and 3khz (Installed) FL-430 and FL-431. Manuals and original boxes and doc.

Radio was really only used as a backup to my Yaesu FT DX 5000mp and as a 2 meter, 70cm rig. Super clean works and looks great, . Its basically a shack in the box. D-star unit in box. I have the Nifty spiral bound mini-manual as well. I'am the original owner and a non-smoker. This unit is shown on my QRZ page on the bottom right. Radio was purchased at HRO in Delaware.

$1675 includes shipping/Ins with tracking to lower 48 only please (CONUS). Email is good on my QRZ page. If your're on the west coast, lets talk.. Shipping can be expensive.
    I would love to have you come by and pick it up, try the radio out and make some contacts on any band you like. I will accept facetime or equivalent to check out the radio (Serious offers only please).
    IMG_2239.JPG IMG_2781.JPG IMG_2782.JPG IMG_2785.JPG IMG_2787.JPG IMG_2788.JPG IMG_2789.JPG IMG_2792.JPG
    Radio is so clean and fully functional, used with love and care. but all sales are final please..

Because I value pick-up and local delivery, I would include a brand new HM-12 Heil Mic Free to anyone willing to meet up..

KN4OO and N2YGI like this.
  2. KD2ABX

Did not receive any emails on my qrz address, just this email.

My email is kd2abx222 @verizon.net

No space after 222. This email matches the email on my qrz page, if you would like to speak to me, I will gladly give you my phone #. Request that in the email.. thanks

3. NP4AM

NP4AM Ham Member QRZ Page

HI Sr....
    I am interested in your Icom IC 9100. I am in Puerto Rico 00685.
    Will you send it to Puerto Rico????
    Ramon
    NP4AM

4. K6IVJ

K6IVJ Ham Member QRZ Page

Am interested and live in Ventura County in California, wondering if you would be able to meet
    <bw.wright@verizon.net>

5. KC2LED

KC2LED Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi Mark, would you be interested in any kind of a trade and has it been around smoke? Thanks, Dirk / KC2LED

6. KD2ABX

I’m assuming you mean cigarette smoke .. absolutely not, in anyway shape or form...

The only other items I’m interested in is astronomy gear.

7. KD2ABX

I don’t know if you receive my email reply but I live on the East Coast so meeting you in California might be a problem if you are still interested in the radio my email on QRZ is good as well .

8. KD2ABX

Thank you for your interest, I don’t normally ship outside the continental USA, i’m not sure what shipping would be and whether or not it will be worth it for you .

9. KD2ABX

Reduded to 1575 shipped, less 75 for local pickup...

10. K4DVW

K4DVW Ham Member Volunteer Moderator QRZ Page

Do you have this radio still for sale?

11. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.