For Sale Icom IC-9100 HF/2m/70cm/23cm module and D-Star

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W5EKG, Feb 9, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Subscribe
  1. W5EKG

W5EKG Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

ic9100.jpg Up for sale is my Icom IC-9100 with optional UX-9100 23cm, D-Star module, and KD2C IF Tap Panadapter Board's for HF, 2m, and 70cm. I am the second owner and it has very little use from me or the original owner. I have the original box, manual and HM-36 mic.

I primarily used this for satellite operations, to dabble in EME, and back up HF rig. Living on a small city lot did not yield good results for doing EME right now. My primary interest have shifted back to mainly working HF DX, so this is just sitting collecting dust. It's rarely been driven over 5 watts the times I did use it. Awesome rig for anyone wanting an reliable, proven, all-mode transceiver.

I'll entertain deals on solid state amplifiers (already have an ACOM 600S), SteppIR BigIR Mark IV Vertical, home brewing equipment such as variable vacuum caps, bulk wire, coax, line, etc. Not really interested in any other transceivers as I already have an Icom IC-7610 that I am very happy with.

$1900 via PayPal shipped with tracking to lower 48 only due to shipping cost. Email is good on my QRZ page.

I'll be able to ship mid next week. Anyone is welcome for pick-up as well in Ponca City, Oklahoma. North central Oklahoma, located on the Oklahoma/Kansas border.

Thanks for looking,
    Daniel, W5EKG

WX5DL, W7GST, VE4SW and 1 other person like this.
  2. W5EKG

W5EKG Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I've gotten a couple emails asking for additional pics. Here is the rear with IF tap, manuals with schematics, UX-9100 23cm declaration from Icom, and original double boxes.

Attached Files:

3. KC3KWA

KC3KWA Ham Member QRZ Page

Are you still interested in trading for a SteppIR BigIR Mark IV vertical? I have one with the 80M coil addon. Includes the SDA100 controller with power and controller wires. Controller has the ALP module. Antenna works GREAT for 40-6M. I’ve had some luck on 80M, but it’s finicky. I'm guessing my ground isn't quite good enough since my radials are only 20M quarterwave.

I would have to figure out shipping on this end. Guessing it would be two boxes; one for the motor, controller, and coil, and one for the mast and telescoping pole. I’d pick up the shipping if you would do the same.

Let me know. Thanks, 73.

KC3KWA, Luke

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.