ad: ARR

SOLD ICOM IC-9100 + DSTAR + 3K +6K w/MIC

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W3II, Aug 17, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
  1. W3II

W3II Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

For sale an ICOM IC-9100 with FL-430, FL-431 Roofing Filters and UT-21 DSTAR module installed.

HF / VHF / UHF 100 Watt Multimode Transceiver, 75 Watts 430 MHz
    The transceiver is in excellent shape and is fully functional.
    This transceiver was used indoors in a temperature controlled shack.
    I am the original owner. Its first day of service was Jan 5, 2014.
    It became my backup HF radio in 2015 when I bought a Flex Radio (I am a Software Developer so I could not resist the pull of SDR to combining my passions). It is my shack's 2M / 70cm radio.

I will not remove and or sell filters or DSTAR module separately.

Shipping carton 24 x 21 x 13, shipping weight 36lbs. I will ship / sell in original packaging. Buyer pays for shipping and decides if they want to pay for insurance.

I will only accept PayPal for payment and I must be paid in full for radio and shipping costs before I will ship the radio to the buyer.

Today HRO sells today for 1860+90 for each filter+150 for DSTAR for a total of 2190.

I will also include Heil Balance Microphone Cable for this radio $38. No MIC included.
    I will also include the RT Systems programming software for the IC-9100.

I will sell for $1200 + shipping.

front.jpg

back.jpg

KG4BFR and KI4FSZ like this.
  2. W3II

W3II Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

This radio has been sold.

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.