ad: AbAuRe-1

Canceled ICOM IC-821h

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N5NOQ, Jan 23, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. N5NOQ

N5NOQ Ham Member QRZ Page

For Sale: ICOM IC-821h My first dual band satellite vhf/uhf radio. I bought it from a local operator not really knowing what I was getting. It was one of the best buys that I have done. I have made satellite contacts with it, repeater contacts, and ssb contacts. It puts out full power on all modes. NOW for the reason that I am selling it.

Lately the main side receiver has been acting up. Sometimes it receives and sometimes it doesn’t. When the receive stops it will still transmit. This ole man doesn’t have the patience to chase down the problem so it time to leave the shack. I have not had any problems with the sub-side and everything else has worked as it is suppose to. I have had the lamps replace with LED’s which helps make the display easier to see.

Radio comes with original microphone HM-12, original manual that has been used and shows it. It has notes written it from previous owner. Also included a service manual and CD with the service manual on it. Please note: NO POWER CORD INCLUDED!

This is being sold as is no returns, what you see is what you get. Unit is being sold for $450 with FREE shipping. PayPal is preferred or postal money orders ONLY. Contact me for PayPal address, QRZ email is good. Sorry I will not ship overseas. Lower 48 only.

DSCF6679.JPG DSCF6681.JPG DSCF6682.JPG DSCF6683.JPG DSCF6684.JPG DSCF6685.JPG DSCF6686.JPG DSCF6687.JPG DSCF6688.JPG

N9ZDZ likes this.
  2. N8VIL

N8VIL Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Mine did the same thing. Ended up being dirty ribbon cable connections.

KD5GFG and W1TRY like this.
  3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.