Icom IC-7800 Transceiver

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K1DLM, Mar 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
  1. K1DLM

K1DLM Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Up for sale is my Icom 7800 transceiver. I have recently bought a couple of new rigs, so XYL says one must go. The rig is in great condition cosmetically and electrically. No scratches on the case at all. The only issue is some minor fading of the silk screening on the SSB button. I have attached pictures for your review. If you would like, I'd be happy to have a QSO and/or show you the rig live over Apple Facetime. The only thing I don't have is the original hand mic, but I imagine most folks will use a good desk mike or headset. The accessory plugs are still sealed in the package with the rig. This rig has v2 hardware, so it includes the 3kHz roofing filter. It includes all the factory accessories, rack mount handles, and original (double-box) packaging. Asking $6,900 plus shipping or best reasonable offer. Pickup is in New Hampshire, or will ship. No trades please. This is not a distress sale. I welcome any questions you might have.

Attached Files:

2. K1DLM

K1DLM Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

This item has been sold.

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.