SOLD iCom IC-775DSP

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W1SEX, Dec 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
  1. W1SEX

W1SEX Ham Member QRZ Page

Very nice iCOM IC-775DSP ham radio for sale. This rig is fresh off the repair bench and is being sold for a retired Marine friend who moved into an antenna restricted neighborhood. The display panel fluorescent tube died and has been replaced by a LED strip. The radio is otherwise in superb condition and works very well. The radio produces a full 200W output and receives very well. Comes with the factory hand held microphone, power cord, factory service manual, instruction manual, technical report, and even an original sales brochure. The radio is also well equipped with a narrow 1.8KHz SSB filter in the 455KHz strip and 500 Hz CW filters in both the 455KHz and 9 MHZ IF strips. Please contact me to arrange an on-air contact if you desire. Price is $1,100.00 in continental U.S. only.

Tnx es 73,

Paul, W1SEX

IC-775DSP-02.JPG 775-01.JPG 775-02.JPG 775-03.JPG 775-04.JPG

W7GST, KC9BNW, N3GY and 4 others like this.
  2. W8NIC

W8NIC Ham Member QRZ Page

email sent

3. W1SEX

Thank you everyone for your interest, I will touch base with each of you as soon as I get off a couple of double shifts at work. Look for replies on Thursday.

In the mean time an offer has been made and accepted for the radio.

Tnx es 73,

Paul, W1SEX

4. W2TMD

W2TMD Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Why is this radio missing filters?
    Is the DSP board still installed ? Is it a true DSP model.

5. N0FQN

N0FQN Ham Member QRZ Page

OK, for you neophytes. the radio has 5 OPTIONAL slots for filters. 2 for SSB(1.8KHz), 2 for CW(250Hz) and the rare FL-102 AM filter. It came standard with both 500Hz CW filters. If it has the emblem stating IC-775DSP then it has the DSP installed unless someone pulled it which would be a big mistake. I've had both with the DSP stated and without. Without stating the DSP it was an option. I wish I could afford it. I'd trade my IC-7300 towards it.

W7GST likes this.
  6. W1SEX

Because the previous owners chose not to populate the radio with unwanted or unneeded filters that there operating preferences did not require? Just a guess on my part. The DSP works great, probably the best NR I've head so far.

W7GST likes this.
  7. W1SEX

Thanks for the backup here Daniel.

PT

W7GST likes this.
  8. K7JOE

K7JOE Ham Member QRZ Page

lovely cw radio. if the deal falls through pls contact me.

9. W1SEX

Many thanks to everyone who took interest in the radio. An offer for the asking price plus shipping was accepted and the radio is on the way to the new owner. Thank you Brad. To Gary, for the information regarding the upgrades, I've passed along those e-mails to Brad. BTW, I had this radio on Craigs List for three weeks with no takers. On QRZ, the radio sold in three hours. My thanks to everyone. 73, Paul, W1SEX

10. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.