Sale/Trade Icom IC-765

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N0FQN, Jan 25, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. N0FQN

N0FQN Ham Member QRZ Page

This is my own personal radio. I want to try another brand of rig. I have a IC-7100 as back up for now. This rig is 160 thru 10 meters, all mode, with auto tuner. Has one scratch on the top of the bezel edge, face is fine. The passband mod and out of band mod has been done for 60 meters. The VCO caps have been replaced and the S meter light is a LED. It comes standard with both 500 Hz CW filters. Additionally the FL-101 250 Hz CW filter and the CR282 TCXO are installed. Radio runs beautifully. 105 watts out on all bands into a bird meter and 500 watt Bird dummy load. Everything works as it should and nothings missing. Non smoking shack. I have the original Icom box with inserts and the shipping outer box. Looking to try a different HF rig or sell for $700 + shipping. Call Dan, (541) 884-8778 or n0fqnd2@charter.net

Attached Files:

KD0ZIP, W2TXB and KZ3I like this.
  2. KY4CL

KY4CL Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

you said all mode dose it do 6 and 2 meter

3. W8NIC

W8NIC Ham Member QRZ Page

think he said "all mode" not "all band"....

KG7HVR, W8LGZ and KG6WLS like this.
  4. K6YE

K6YE Ham Member QRZ Page

The IC-765 is an "All HF Band Transceiver" covering 160, 80/75, 40, 30, 20, 17, 15, 12, and 10 meters only.

Semper Fi,

Tommy - K6YE
    DX IS and CW RULES

5. N0FQN

N0FQN Ham Member QRZ Page

I'll take out the 9 MHz, 250Hz CW filter and the CR282 TCXO put back the stock crystal, Undo the passband mod and the out of band mod and sell it for $600.00 + shipping. Can't undo the VCO caps or I would. This rigs out shines, in performance, so many of the newer rigs.

6. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.