Canceled Icom IC-765 with options

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K8SIX, May 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: l-gcopper
ad: L-rfparts
ad: Subscribe
  1. K8SIX

K8SIX Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I have a Icom IC-765 for sale but it is not as nice as the other rigs I have sold. The top cover has a dent and some serious scratches which is why I am pricing it low. Also some scratches on the side. Photos show all the flaws. If you could come up with a good case you would have a very nice rig. Comes with manual and power cord but no mic or original box.

It has the following filters.
    FL30 SSB
    FL32A CW Narrow
    FL52 CW
    FL96 SSB
    FL102 AM

Due to the case damage I am going low on this one. Price is $400.00 plus shipping to CONUS only.
    Payment via Paypal OR USPS money order only with no exceptions.
    Icom IC-765-1.JPG Icom IC-765-2.JPG Icom IC-765-3.JPG Icom IC-765-4.JPG Icom IC-765-5.JPG Icom IC-765-6.JPG Icom IC-765-7.JPG Icom IC-765-8.JPG Icom IC-765-9.JPG

2. KG5RKF

KG5RKF Ham Member QRZ Page

Can you post a pic of this rig powered up?

3. KC3APU

KC3APU Ham Member QRZ Page

Yes, I would like to see a pic of the display lit up and if you could a closer look at the dent in the top, can't really see that in the posted pics, thanks.

4. K8SIX

Sorry but it is already double boxed up ready to ship. I assure you it does work and I can also assure you it is a big dent. I said it has cosmetic issues and it does. Besides I think it may be sold.

5. K8SIX

Cancelled. Out for body work but will return.

6. K8CMS

K8CMS Ham Member QRZ Page

When you receive it back would you please email me, I am very interested in purchasing it, I was ready to send payment BY PayPal when you sent it out for the. Body work, I will be buying for a friend that I have been Elmering as a gift for receiving his ticket!! Thanks, Jim ----K8CMS

7. KC3APU

KC3APU Ham Member QRZ Page

My interest was to see if the dent made contact with any of the components, cosmetically doesn't matter, I will be rack mounting it.

8. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.