SOLD ICOM IC-7610

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W1IZZ, Sep 11, 2019 at 8:52 PM.

Tags:
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
  1. W1IZZ

W1IZZ XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Excellent condition IC-7610 SDR direct sampling touch screen transceiver. Purchased to try out touchscreen SDR technology. Great rig, great RX and audio, but not my cup of tea. Fully working with no scratches or blemishes, comes with unused hand mic, DC fused power cord, manual, shipping box.

No smoking environment. $2450 USD, including shipping and insurance, to the 48 US states. Payment via payment preferred and I pay the fee. Payment via check/money order accepted, but check must clear and funds deposited in my bank prior to shipment. Contact me via email. My information is good on QRZ.
    IC7610.jpg

K1OIK, W5AJO, K0AVN and 3 others like this.
  2. K6MW

K6MW XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I'll take it. Please send PayPal info....

3. W1IZZ

Replied via email.

4. W1IZZ

Fund not received. Radio is still available.

To prevent wasted time: I am not the original owner. The screen is absolutely fine, as is the rest of the radio.

As instructed in the advertisement, contact me via email. My information is good on QRZ.

K1OIK likes this.
  5. K6MW

K6MW XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Funds WERE sent. Waiting for confirmation of shipment

6. W1IZZ

Funds had not been sent when I posted the message above.

Funds have been received, items is sold, and will be shipped this afternoon.

7. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.