For Sale Icom IC-7610 With Cover

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by NU9S, Feb 28, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
  1. NU9S

NU9S XML Subscriber QRZ Page

For sale is an Icom IC-7610 with extras. All box, papers, and accessories it came with new from Icom plus I am including a 32gb SDHC Card with the radio for installing firmware updates on the radio. I bought this radio brand new on 09/04/2018 from GigaParts. It is like new and still has the balance of the factory warranty on it. This radio has just been returned to me from Icom after having the screen replaced which is a common problem with the IC-7610. You don't have to worry about that issue popping up on this one. It has the most current firmware installed, version 1.20 as seen in the photo. The new owner will receive a copy of the original sales receipt from GigaParts and the proof of screen replacement from Icom under warranty. I took lots of photos so look at them and see how nice this radio is. It will be sent to the new owner in the double box from it came from Icom in. I am also including a new embroidered cover made just for the IC-7610 by another QRZ member as seen in the photos. If you've been thinking about getting an IC-7610 here's your chance to get one like new only cheaper and you don't have to worry about the screen problem. I will sell it for $2600.00 shipped to the US only. I will only accept cash FTF in the Orlando area or a US Postal Money order. Please email thru my QRZ email address, all my info is good thru QRZ. I answer emails pretty quick so let me know if you have any questions.

Jim - NU9S

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 28, 2019
    NZ5F, NW7M, K3SSB and 2 others like this.
  2. NU9S

A brand new Astron SS-25M power supply is included, see pics.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. NU9S

Sold Pending Funds to KI4TNB

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.