For Sale ICOM IC-761

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by AK8K, Apr 21, 2017 at 1:57 AM.

Tags:
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-assoc
ad: l-gcopper
ad: L-rfparts
  1. AK8K

AK8K Ham Member QRZ Page

For Sale - A very nice Icom IC-761 HF Transceiver. $500.00 plus shipping

Radio was fully tested less than 1 year ago when I purchased it and is in good working condition. Transmitter has full output. RX seems to be quite sensitive!

Cosmetically the radio is in reasonably good condition, cabinet has been repainted in the past.

The Icom IC-761 is designed for advanced amateur operations from 160 to 10 meters.

Three quality filters are already installed: FL44 SSB 2.4 kHz, FL52A CW 500 Hz and FL32A CW 500 Hz (9 MHz IF). The Icom CR-64 high stability crystal oscillator is also already installed.

The 761 has a built in antenna tuner and operates from 120 VAC via a built-in power supply.

Includes AC power cord, Icom hand microphone, full manual with wiring and schematic charts.

Will accept cashiers check or PayPal sent to lyle@t-one.net

Questions? Email me at lyle@t-one.net or give me a call (231) 757-3958

Sale Pic 1 Thumb.jpg Sale Pic 2 Thumb.jpg Sale Pic 3 Thumb.jpg Sale Pic 4 Thumb.jpg Sale Pic 5 Thumb.jpg Sale Pic 1 Resized.jpg Sale Pic 2 Resized.jpg Sale Pic 3 Resized.jpg Sale Pic 5 Resized.jpg Sale Pic 4 Resized.jpg

KT5OT and K5MTY like this.
  2. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.