SOLD Icom IC-7600

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W5STV, May 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: l-gcopper
ad: l-assoc
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-rfparts
  1. W5STV

W5STV XML Subscriber QRZ Page

20170531_110706.jpg 20170531_111004.jpg IC-7600 Back.JPG IC-7600 Side L.JPG IC-7600 Top.JPG IC-7600 Side R.JPG

Icom IC-7600 $1800 Delivered to contiguous 48

I purchased this 7600 from Paul Hansen W6XA (long time Icom technician) this past December. It has performed flawlessly and been meticulously cared for since that time. I have now purchased an Icom 7300 and have a preorder for a 7610, so it is time to let this one go. $1800 will get it delivered to your door in the 48 contiguous states. All is the same as in Paul’s ad of December 2016 shown below (except the power cord is now 6 months old).

“One of my Icom IC-7600's is available. I'm the second owner and it has never been in a smoking environment. When it came to me, nothing accompanied it. I will include a new Icom DC power cord, OPC1457 and a CD with the operator's manual which can be viewed or printed in color. The hand mic that originally came with the radio is the Icom HM-36 and they can be found all over eBay.
    Everything on this radio is working perfectly including the USB, CI-V and ACCY ports. My full check out used DX Labs Commander and WinWarbler. The firmware is the latest V2.0. Naturally, everything else is working properly.” W6XA

This is a very nice no issues radio, but sold as is due to parts changers.
    My contact info on QRZ is current. W5STV

K4LIX and KC3APU like this.
  2. W5STV

Sorry - forgot to specify - PayPal or postal money order.

W4ZWY and KC3APU like this.
  3. W5STV

SOLD! Thanks for looking

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.