SOLD Icom IC-7600 & Icom SP-23

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N4CY, Jan 30, 2019.

Tags:
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
  1. N4CY

N4CY Ham Member QRZ Page

For sale is an exceptional nice Icom IC-7600 and a matching Icom SP23 speaker, asking $1,650, for the pair, which includes shipping to any of the lower 48 states. I am the original owner and bought both the Icom 7600 and the SP-23 new 8/15/15. I used them for about a month and packed them back into their original boxes. The reason is I bought a new Elecreft K3S and once I started using it I decide to stick with the K3S. So I keep the 7600, as a backup.

Then this last Christmas I got another K3S so now there is no need to keep the Icom 7600, as it is no longer needed as backup radio.

The Icom is in like new condition, there are no scratches, dents, or any marks. The speaker does however, have a small scuff on one side of the plastic face plate. I have the original boxes, all accessories and the original operator’s manual. In checking the Icom website the 7600 has the latest Firmware version 2.00.

After spending some time checking out the radio I had forgotten just how nice the radio operates and am somewhat reluctant about selling it. However, it is too nice of a radio to be pack away and someone else needs to enjoy this radio.

If interested please contact me off list at everettsharp@aol.com.

Everett N4CY

Attached Files:

N9NSB likes this.
  2. KM6EVP

KM6EVP Ham Member QRZ Page

Would you trade it for an Icom-9100?

3. N4CY

N4CY Ham Member QRZ Page

Sorry, not interested in trading for a Icom-9100

Everett N4CY

4. KM6EVP

KM6EVP Ham Member QRZ Page

No problem, Thank you

5. N4CY

N4CY Ham Member QRZ Page

SOLD

Everett N4CY

6. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.