ad: Amateuramateur-1

For Sale ICOM IC-7600 (HF and 6M Transceiver)

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W6NCT, Jul 29, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: l-gcopper
ad: L-rfparts
ad: Subscribe
  1. W6NCT

W6NCT Ham Member QRZ Page

I am selling this near-new ICOM IC-7600 (S/N 204242) for the widow and family of a local Silent Key (K7FE); the family will receive ALL the net proceeds from this sale (and sadly, they NEED the money).

It was purchased but barely used; and is still in excellent condition. I powered it up to check it out and take the attached pictures; and can attest that this is a GREAT radio! It will be shipped in its original box (double-boxed for safer transport) with all items I believe came with it from the factory (e.g., radio, power cord, HM-36 hand-microphone, phone plug, CD and Owner's manual; see photos). Sold as-is; but guaranteed to not be DOA (buy pays shipping for any returns).

We are asking $2000 for this beautiful transceiver, but that includes FREE shipping to CONUS (lower-48 states). Shipping will include insurance and WILL require an adult signature for delivery. Local buyer (and pickup in ZIP 91320) qualifies to receive a small reduction in cost, to offset for un-needed shipping costs.

I can accept a personal (2-party) check, or Paypal (if necessary); but any checks will need to clear a local bank BEFORE item is shipped.

Interested parties, please contact Vern (w6nct@arrl.net).

On behalf of the family of K7FE/sk, Thank-you.

PHOTOS: P5040022_IC-7600_front-ON-20M-fix_FP-crop-DS.jpg 20170322_170436_back-DS.jpg 20170322_170450_SN-DS.jpg P5040003_IC-7600_items_front-DS.jpg P5040004_IC-7600_items_back-DS.jpg P7290009_box_W6NCT-DS.jpg

Last edited: Jul 29, 2017
    K5MTY likes this.
  2. W8LMG

W8LMG Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Price and shipping info please.

3. W6NCT

"We are asking $2000 for this beautiful transceiver, but that includes FREE shipping to CONUS (lower-48 states). Shipping [double-boxed] will include insurance and WILL require an adult signature for delivery. Local buyer (and pickup in ZIP 91320) qualifies to receive a small reduction in cost, to offset for un-needed shipping costs."

Thank-you.

4. W8LMG

W8LMG Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Thanks Vern and good luck. Looks to be in great condition.

5. W6NCT

Per request, here's another picture showing the back of the same radio (showing its S/N and my callsign info).
    P7300001_back of radio_w-SN_W6NCT-DS.jpg
    73s

P.S. I need to check with the local USPS, but it may also be possible to pay for this using a valid USPS Money Order (specifically made out to me); but like a personal check, I'll have to insure that the USPS Money Order is valid PRIOR to shipping the item. ... Feel free to ask if you have any other questions.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
  6. W6NCT

As a quick update: This radio has very low hours on it, in a non-smoking environment. It was purchased new by K7FE/sk, and only used for a short time before he passed unexpectedly. I'm pretty confident that the box contains everything that came with it new; since it was all still in the box when we found it in his shack. Near as we can tell, he only got to use it for a short time at our ("N6R") Field Day event at the Reagan Presidential Library (see attached picture). IMG_2402_Terry-Tim_crop1.jpg .

Please help us give this fine radio a new home, to help the widow and family of K7FE/sk.

Thank-you for your consideration.

7. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.