SOLD Icom IC-756 Pro III

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K8MWO, Nov 22, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
  1. K8MWO

K8MWO Ham Member QRZ Page

Icom IC-756 Pro III

This IC-756 Pro III is in outstanding condition. One of the top radios today, there is not a cosmetic flaw anywhere to be seen. The radio, and its beautiful display, is my daily operator and has been sitting here on my radio desk since new. It has not been hauled around or otherwise transported. There are no technical deficiencies in the radio and it has never had to be serviced. And it has always been in a non-smoking, pet-free, environment.

This radio is a late-model 756 Pro III, purchased about one month before Icom dealers started their “closeout” advertising. Doesn’t it figure?!

Included items:
    · Original box and packaging.
    · HM-36 hand mic.
    · Original power cable.
    · Instruction manual.
    · All schematics and block diagrams

Additional information:
    · Radio serial number: 3204363.
    · Display is bright and sharp (see attached photos).
    · Non-smoker use only.
    · Radio location: northern Kentucky.

Specifications:
    · If you’re a ham and shopping for an IC-756 Pro III you probably already know the specs, or where to find them.
    · Widely available online.

No returns accepted due to board swapping. Sorry, but some people do that.

I will keep the radio in full operation until it is sold. If you wish to visit and see the radio in operation, contact me to make arrangements. Use e-mail below for further information and full-resolution pictures.

$975. No trades. Will accept payment into my PayPal account. You pay shipping and insurance. For further information, e-mail to rmharler@gmail.com.

Thanks for looking, 73,
    Bob K8MWO IC-756 Pro III 02 Front.JPG IC-756 Pro III 03a Display.JPG IC-756 Pro III 03b Display.JPG IC-756 Pro III 04 Box And Mic.JPG IC-756 Pro III 05 Manuals And Mic.JPG IC-756 Pro III 06 Serial Number.JPG

VE3GZB, N8NN, KG4BFR and 12 others like this.
  2. N1KJU

N1KJU Ham Member QRZ Page

Do you recall what year you purchased the rig?

3. K8MWO

Yes, 2007, from R&L Electronics. Still have the invoice.

KA8UGB likes this.
  4. K8MWO

SOLD! Thanks to all of you for your many inquiries. 73, Bob

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.