For Sale ICOM IC-756 Pro III Transceiver and Astron SS-30M Power Supply

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K4KIU, Mar 15, 2019 at 3:37 PM.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
  1. K4KIU

K4KIU Ham Member QRZ Page

Both in mint condition and used only in non smoking environment. Not a scratch, dent or any other mark on either piece of equipment! Original owner. IC-756 Pro III includes HM-36 hand mike, DC power cable and manual, all in original shipping carton. Astron power supply includes AC power cord. IC-756 Pro III - $1,975 and Astron supply - $110. Will sell IC-756 Pro III separately. PAYPAL only (unless a local sale). I pay U.S. domestic shipping and insurance (except shipping to Alaska and Hawaii - incremental difference would be at buyer's expense).

Post by: K4KIU, Richmond, VA area. Mar 15 in forum: Ham Radio Gear For Sale

Attached Files:

N3ZB likes this.
  2. K4KIU

I arrived at the asking price by reviewing a number of other IC-756 Pro IIIs that were posted, some of which had been sold. I'm flexible and open to any offers. Thanks, Matt

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2019 at 9:17 PM
  3. K4KIU

I will be reviewing the pricing over the weekend

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2019 at 9:15 PM
  4. K4KIU

Price for both the IC 756 Pro III and the Astron SS-30M power supply is hereby modified to a total of $1,150. I'm willing to sell the 756 Pro III separately for $1,050. Payment method and shipping/insurance terms remain as stated in the current ad.
    Thanks,
    K4KIU, Matt

WV8EZ likes this.
  5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.